Don't knock on Death's door
Ring the bell and run
He hates that

Freitag, 27. August 2010

bye bye

Hay Mates - I'm off to vacation starting tomorrow =3
with my more or less beloved family^^
(just to be clear: i love them alot!!!)
I'm just uploading the fotos I took in France
(shame on me) so my reports will be a lil later
(way later than planned and announced =P)
anyway: Have fun - even without my blog =S
*sob sob* xD
I'll miss my charming laptop and internet
(definitly internet!!!)
Which remids me that I didnt watch the latest episode of Naruto D:
Fuuuuuuuuuk >_<
That's the episode where Kakashi gets revived :D
I knew he couldn't be dead - the normally so looong and eye-weting end took about 2 minutes: Way too short for a character as cool as Kakashi-sensei ♥
Anyway I haz to get up really early tomorrow and I didnt pack everthing yet D:
Cya around!!

Rettet die Fantasy, Sam forever und Gut Pfad =]

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen